Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Why am I getting FAT?

Are you always asking that to yourself or to other people? You kept on asking questions that is so easy yet it is very hard to answer on your own. Study shows that most people will do everything what people says to them than their self.

If you are getting fattier everyday or gain weight then you got a huge problem. You don't have discipline and just crave for foods every time you think about it. Don't get me wrong, I love eating delicious foods and it's amazing! But too much will get you to nowhere but getting lots of health problems specially heart diseases. This will will ruin your social life and will just drain your money if you'll have to see a doctor every time.

Do I have to go to the gym to stay fit? Actually the answer is NO. Me myself do workout everyday and I do it in my room or just outside the house. My common workouts are jogging in place, sit ups, push ups and I even do boxing just for a hobby. I do my routine everyday and at least an hour working out. I always break a lot of sweat and it feels great after I do it. I work in an office on a graveyard shift still I feel refresh.

You can stay fit if you want it to and still eat some foods you wanted. All you need is to discipline yourself. There is no good exercise if you still eat with your hearts content.



No comments:

Post a Comment