Tuesday, October 19, 2010

How to NOT make money online?

Almost everyday I always think about money and how can I have more. I even fantasize about it like snapping my fingers and in an instant a load of cash popped out. I'm crazy about money, it does makes the world go round. Seriously! I heard some people says that love is the most important, we'll to me it isn't.

How do I make money online? I'll tell you, it's pretty hard. It really requires a lot of skills. I have read lots of articles that says you can make millions of dollars just for one month. Well, that's bullshit. If that's true then I could already be a millionaire. Pretty sweet.

As I have read those crappy things I thought I should try it as well but everything as you expected doesn't really happens. In fact, I just wasted a lot of time. I asked myself, where did I go wrong? I know some people did made a lot of money but why can't I? Like what some people use to say -- Never give up! I kept working hard as I can and somehow I made it. I made some money but not six figures.


Here are some ways I found out how to make money online. There are a lot of ways actually. You'll need to be good at it. Like training yourself to be expert.

  1. Paid Surveys
  2. Article writing
  3. Link Building
  4. Affiliate Marketing
  5. Blog Posting

I learned that information is the key to every success. I made friends people online and on real life. I always asked questions about how will I make it better. Some of them are stubborn and some of them just giving you some clues and even some of them lead you to a wrong direction.

Always asked questions, learn how to research and learn from people's mistake.


ASENRGXH8BVB

2 comments:

Brian Head said...

Amazing information..i am pretty much pleased with your good amount of information..keep sharing..

how to make money at home

Damian said...

Check out right now the most effective and easy way to make money online: www.onlinejobsuk.co.uk

Post a Comment